Step 1: Schedule a quick phone call with a mortgage planner
- It takes about 15 minutes and does not require documents.
- At the end you will know your best rate and lender options.
Step 2: Send in your documents
- After your phone call, you'll receive a list of documents and some simple instructions.
- You can scan the documents, or take a picture with your smart phone.
- If you have any questions, your mortgage planner is just a call or email away.
Step 3: Complete the approval process
- Your application is submitted to the lender for approval
- We review the final mortgage documents with you, answering any questions you have.
- The lender sends instructions to the lawyer, and the mortgage funds successfully.
- You can relax, knowing you got the best deal in town!